PROMOTIONAL T&C’S FOR RENT INCENTIVE MARCH- APRIL 2023
- THE PROMOTER
a. The Promoter is Greystar Europe Holdings Limited of 15 Finsbury Circus House, Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB (the ‘Promoter’).
a. These standard terms and conditions (‘Terms’) constitute the entire agreement between a Resident and the Promoter with respect to the matters set forth herein, and no oral statements or prior written matter not specifically incorporated herein shall be of any force or effect at the time of entering the Promotion and/or redeeming the Reward.
- These Terms apply to the Promotion and by submitting an Entry you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
- PROMOTION PERIOD
a. The Promotion shall open at 10:30AM March 20th 2023 (the ‘Opening Date’) and close at 11:30PM on April 12th 2023 (the ‘Closing Date’).
- To enter the Promotion and to be eligible for a Reward, you must have completed and/ or met all five (5) requirements at section 4 a below as determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter by the Closing Date.
(‘Entry’ and ‘Entries’ shall have the same meaning).
- All Entries (i) received after the Closing Date, and/ or (ii) that do not meet all Eligibility Requirements are automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter will not accept:
i. responsibility for Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
ii. proof of transmission as proof of receipt of Entry to the Promotion.
a. The Promotion is open to people who have completed and met all the below five (5) requirements (‘Eligibility Requirements’):
i. Have submitted an enquiry /offer form (as detailed on www.coppermakersquare.com) at the participating Coppermaker Square property for the ‘tenancy period date’ or minimum of 12 months contract before the Closing Date; and
ii. Have received a written acceptance of your offer form from the leasing team,
iii. Paid your £400 Holding commitment on standard apartments
iv. Be aged 18 or over
v. If referencing criteria is not met and passed then we reserve the right to decline the offer
(‘Resident’ and ‘Residents’ shall have the same meaning).
- Any terms not defined in these Terms shall have the same meaning as defined in your Tenancy Letter and Tenancy Agreement.
- In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a Reward.
- The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion.
- There is a limit of one Entry to the Promotion, per apartment. Entries on behalf of another person or apartment will not be accepted. The Resident cannot use this Reward offer in conjunction with other offers.
- If the Residents book a different room type but are subsequently upgraded to a qualifying room type, the Resident will not qualify for this Reward.
- When reserving your home over a virtual tour, a full refund can be granted when written cancellation is received within 24 hours of first viewing the apartment in person.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Holding commitment is not refundable after 72 hours pass (excluding the above-mentioned scenario), even where the Resident has not collected their Reward. Any refund of the Holding commitment is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- THE PROMOTION
a. Residents who submit an offer form for a standard apartment, the Closing Date will be eligible for £500 off concession for their first months rent on a 12 month contract to be split as follows; 2 weeks at month 1 and 2 weeks at month 12. Minimum 12 month contract applies for all offers.
Referred to as the ‘Reward’
- Residents who are eligible are responsible for all other costs and arrangements associated with their Tenancy Agreement, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- PARTICIPATING ‘Coppermaker Square ROOM TYPES
The £500 offer is extended to standard apartment types in the development.
a. The Residents who have successfully submitted an Entry will be contacted by the Promoter within 48 working hours using the telephone number or email address provided with the online Entry. The Promotor will clearly advise how this offer to claim.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any Resident and/ or entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Promotion and/ Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion, including as a result of any entrant being rewarded or not rewarded with a Reward.
a. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any Entry and/ or Resident if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these Terms or any applicable law. Each Resident acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with these Terms could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- The Promoter reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion and/or Terms without notice and at its sole discretion where it becomes necessary to do so, including for any event that is outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control. Any changes to these Terms, or cancellation of the Promotion, will be posted on the Promoter’s website www.tendegreescroydon.co.uk It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to these Terms.
- This Promotion is subject to limited availability and will be available on a first come first served basis. The Rewards are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The reward cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).