Please review the below criteria required to rent any of our apartments:
- The apartment details which include the rental monthly values are outlined on the "Find your apartment page" so please do review the options available in advance, this will help us ensure we are able to accommodate your preferences and choices in line with your personal requirements.
- Household annual income must be equal to and at least 2.66 the annual rent value
- Where a guarantor is required, the guarantor's income must equal at least 4x the annual rent value and they will go through referencing checks.
- We are unable to accept anyone with an adverse credit record or with outstanding CCJ's
- Applicants must provide Right to Rent documentation during the referencing checks
- All documentation must the provided to the referencing company within 3 days of making a reservation and having your reservation approved.
- In the event of a successful application, your holding commitment will be offset against your first month’s rent as rental credit. To confirm the reservation, a payment of £400 will be due on the day of your application as a holding commitment, which will remove the selected property from the market for you.
*By continuing to apply for an apartment, you agree to the rental criteria above and understand that the holding commitment can be retained in full, if your contract is not signed 14 days prior to the tenancy start date or if you have given false or misleading information that leads to a declined reference.